Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2016

MY VISIT TO MACEDONIA and DOLLS FROM MACEDONIA

I have recently returned from MACEDONIA where I purchased a few dolls.  They represent the regions of Galicnik, Ohrid and Mariovo.
They all have vinyl bodies.  Although the costumes on these dolls are nicely made, and colourful, I was unable to find any handmade dolls.
As always, for more pictures, and more information about these dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.

I have also added a few photos of Macedonia (as some of my followers like to see where I have been).

MACEDONIA - (Galicnik)
Website Id:  (Europe - Macedonia - 004, 004A, 004B, 004C and 004D)

 MACEDONIA - (Ohrid)
Website Id:  (Europe - Macedonia - 005 and 005A)

MACEDONIA - (Mariovo)
Website Id:  (Europe - Macedonia - 006 and 006A)

 * * *
A FEW PHOTOS OF MACEDONIA:

A LIFE-SIZE MODEL OF A
LADY IN MACEDONIAN COSTUME
(In a restaurant)

A VIEW FROM OUR ROOM

THE SEAFRONT
(with Albania in the distance)

AN IRISH PUB IN MACEDONIA!

CHURCH OF ST CLEMENT
(at Plaoshnik)

A BEAUTIFUL FLORAL DISPLAY
(outside a house)

 Carole.
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *





















No comments: