Translate

Sunday 29 May 2016

DOLLS FROM CZECHOSLOVAKIA, PANAMA and JAPAN

Today I am listing dolls from CZECHOSLOVAKIA,  PANAMA, and JAPAN.
You can see more pictures, and more information about the dolls, on the website.  Thank you.
I have added a couple of pictures (Postcards) of a man from Papua New Guinea.
I still have lots of dolls to list, but it is such a busy time of the year that I am struggling to find the time to list them!
There are a few more "unusual" ones to list, so please keep watching!  Thank you.

CZECHOSLOVAKIA (Karnten Gailtal)
(THE CZECH REPUBLIC)
Website Id:  (Europe - Czechoslovakia - 0015, 0015A and 0015B)

PANAMA - (Lady with loofahs)
Website Id:  (America - Panama - 004)

JAPAN
(A pair of nodding heads Kokeshi dolls)
Website Id:  (Asia - Japan - 0034, 0034A and 0034B)

 * * *
A POSTCARD
(A man from Papua New Guinea)

A CLOSE UP PICTURE
(A man from Papua New Guinea)

Fantastic facial ornaments.
(I wish I had a doll like this!)

Carole
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *

No comments: