Translate

Tuesday 26 April 2016

UNUSUAL AUSTRALIA (TASMANIA) CONVICT DOLL - (apple-head)

EVERYTHING COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT!
 I have been searching for many years for a doll from Tasmania, but the only ones I have seen have been Aborigine dolls from Mainland Australia.  But now I have found one!  All you doll collectors will know the thrill of finding a doll for which you have been searching for many years! 
Until I found this one, I never realised they made Convict dolls, so that was an added bonus, so today I am listing this unusual doll from AUSTRALIA, (TASMANIA).   

For more pictures and information about the doll, please see my website.  Just click on the "INVENTORY" tab at the top of the HOME PAGE.  Thank you.

AUSTRALIA (TASMANIA)
(A Convict doll)
Website Id:  (Oceania - Australia (Tasmania) - 008, 008A and 008B) 

 * * *
I am also adding a couple of postcard photos of  "PEOPLE IN COSTUME".

MOROCCO - (A water seller)
Man selling water in the Market in Tangier, Morocco.

NEPAL - (women working)
 NEPAL
(Women wearing the traditional costume of Nepal).

ENJOY!
Carole.
 * * * * * * *

No comments: