Translate

Sunday 1 November 2015

DOLLS FROM BANGLADESH, HAITI, MAURITIUS and ENGLAND

Today I am listing dolls from Asia, Central America, Africa and the United Kingdom.  They are - BANGLADESH, HAITI, MAURITIUS and ENGLAND.
For more pictures and information about the dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.

I have more dolls waiting to be catalogued, and then they will be put onto my website.  I just don't know where the time goes to!  This has been such a very busy year for me, but I am now catching up, slowly!
 I started working on a room box some time ago, and I am desperately trying to finish that too!  Hopefully not much longer and then I will be able to show it to you.
 * * * *
BANGLADESH (Bridal pair)
Website Id:  (Asia - Bangladesh - 008 and 008A)
 HAITI
Website Id:  (America - Haiti - 005)
 MAURITIUS
Website Id:  (Africa - Mauritius - 005)
 ENGLAND (Dressed as a Scottish Piper)
Website Id:  (Europe - England - 0019 and 0019A)

 * * * *
A photo of me at the recent wedding of my Grandson.
Carole.

ENJOY!



No comments: