Translate

Monday 15 June 2015

SAI BABA DOLL FROM INDIA, and DOLLS FROM TAIWAN and ESTONIA

Today I am listing a beautiful SAI BABA doll from INDIA, a doll from TAIWAN and a little half-doll from ESTONIA.
I find the Sai Baba doll particularly interesting.  He is so full of character.
As always, you can see more pictures and more information about the dolls, on my website.  Thank you.
 * *
As you all know, summer time is a very busy time.  All the extra jobs - keeping the garden tidy, doing a bit of decorating and having a bit of a "clear out" etc., can be very time-consuming.
I personally have had a very busy year so far, and given lots of Talks on my doll collection, to various groups.  I have enjoyed every minute of it but I am now looking forward to listing more of my dolls onto my website.

The bottom photos are from one of my recent walks.  (I am making the most of the good weather!).    
* * * *
 INDIA - (Sai Baba doll)
(Website Id:  Asia - India - 0026, 0026A and 0026B)
 TAIWAN
(Website Id:  Asia - Taiwan - 0011)
 ESTONIA - (half-doll)
(Website Id:  Europe - Estonia - 004)
 * * * *
A couple of photos from one of my walks.

A BEAUTIFUL GORSE BUSH
 LOOKING DOWN AT THE RIVER, OVER A BRIDGE
Carole
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *

No comments: