Translate

Wednesday 14 January 2015

DOLLS FROM AUSTRIA, POLAND and LIECHTENSTEIN

 AUSTRIA, POLAND and LIECHTENSTEIN DOLLS

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and followers.
I hope you are all enjoying the New Year.  I wish you all a very happy "Doll-hunting Season".
I am sure you are all familiar with that certain feeling which you get when you find an interesting doll.  I had that very feeling when I found the beautiful pair of Austrian dolls (below).  It really gave be a buzz.  I fell in love with them instantly!!  I hope you will like them too.  They are such delightful little characters!

You can see more photos and more information about these dolls (and the other two dolls) on the website.
Thank you. 

AUSTRIA - (pair of dolls)
Website Id:  (Europe - Austria - 
0020, 0020A, 0020B, 0020C. 0020D and 0020E)
POLAND (Podhale region)
Website Id:  (Europe - Poland - 0020 and 0020A)
LIECHTENSTEIN
Website Id:  (Europe - Liechtenstein - 002)
 * * *
A PHOTO OF PEN-Y-GARREG DAM (seen on one of my recent Walks).

PEN-Y-GARREG DAM
(Elan Valley)

ENJOY!

Carole.
 * * * * * * *









No comments: