Translate

Wednesday 26 November 2014

DOLLS FROM THAILAND, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA,TAIWAN and PUERTO RICO

Apologies for not having had the time to put new posts on as often as I would have liked to have done, lately.  I have been extra busy giving Doll Talks this year and I have also been busy with other commitments.  The Talks have now almost finished for this year so hopefully I will now be able to Blog and list more dolls more often!

Today I am listing dolls from THAILAND, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, TAIWAN and PUERTO RICO.
For more information about the dolls, and for more photos, please see the website.  Thank you.

THAILAND - (hand made doll)
Website Id:  (Thailand - Asia - 0016, 0016A and 0016B)
 SINGAPORE
Website Id: (Asia - Singapore - 0010 and 0010A)
 MALAYSIA
Website Id:  (Asia - Malaysia - 003 and 003A)
 TAIWAN
Website Id:  (Asia - Taiwan - 009)
 PUERTO RICO - (tourist doll)
Website Id:  (America - Puerto Rico - 004)
 * * * *
A few photos from one of my recent walks near my home.
The view in the distance
Cattle in the brook
 A crossing point
at the brook
 Carole.
ENJOY!





No comments: