Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

FOUR LITTLE DOLLS FROM SWEDEN (and another TECHNICAL PROBLEM)


Today I am listing just four cute little character dolls from SWEDEN.  They are a colourful and quite delightful set!
TECHNICAL PROBLEM!
Yet again I am having another technical problem.  (Modern technology!).
THANK YOU to the two members who have just commented on my blog, but unfortunately I am not able to reply to them at the moment.  It just will not allow me to do it!  I am also not able to follow other members either, so I am hoping to get this problem solved as soon as possible!!  Please be patient.  THANK YOU.
SWEDEN
(Website Id:  Europe - Sweden - 0020)

 SWEDEN
(Website Id:  Europe - Sweden - 0020A)
 * * * *
A PIGEON ON THE BIRD BATH
A HOME-MADE OWL
(on one of my walks)
* * * * * * *
Carole

No comments: