Translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

NEW DOLL MAKER (SHALLOWPOOL DOLLS) on the DOLL MAKER page


I have added a new doll maker (SHALLOWPOOL DOLLS) on the DOLL MAKER page.  To view it, just click onto "DOLL MAKERS" at the top, right hand side of this page.
More information about the dolls can be seen on my website.
Thank you.  Carole.
APPLE SELLER, PIRATE, DOLLY PENTREATH
(Website Id:  Europe - England - 001)
 * * * *
More dolls to follow as soon as I can find the time.  (Where does the time go to?)
 * * * * * * *

4 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely dolls, the pirate is really good.

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Ann. He is quite a character!

Terri said...

Another great collection! I agree with Ann..love that little pirate! Terri I.

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Terri. He is a cutie, isn't he?