Translate

Friday 23 November 2012

INDIA, ISRAEL, MALAWI AND DENMARK DOLLS

On this blog I am listing dolls from INDIA, ISRAEL, MALAWI and DENMARK.
They are Gujarati tribal dolls, a Bedouin doll from Israel, carved tribal doll/figures from Malawi and a Denmark doll from Copenhagen.
INDIA - pot seller and wife
(Website Id:  Asia - India - 0030, 0030A and 0030B)
 ISRAEL - (Bedouin doll)
(Website Id:  Asia - Israel - 0020 and 0020A)
 MALAWI - (pair of tribal doll/figures)
(Website Id:  Africa - Malawi - 003 and 003A)
 DENMARK - (Copenhagen)
(Website Id:  Europe - Denmark - 0015)
 * * * * * * *
MORE DOLLS TO FOLLOW
My camera has finally given up.  I think the poor thing has been over-worked!  Living where I do I have to wait for it to come by post.  I will then have to practise with it before listing new dolls from my latest trip!
 * * * * * * *

No comments: