Translate

Friday 29 June 2012

THE JOLLY FISHERMAN (Pub in a roombox)

Everything in this roombox was originally in a dolls house Pub. It is 1/12th". scale.  The dolls house was quite large so I have since needed to dispose of it and I have now put everything out of the Bar into the roombox.  I made everything in the roombox except the two dolls which are porcelain and of coarse, the glasses and tumblers.  The dolls had painted outfits and I have dressed them over this.  I made the bar, shelving unit behind it,and the tables and stools all with wood.  I also made the wooden screen which has "stained glass" panels.  The panel was bought in a dolls house shop and I cut it to fit.  I cut up a ladies sleeping net to make the fishing net on the wall in the corridor and I made the fishermens capes and sou'westers by cutting up yellow rubber kitchen gloves.  The lifebelt on the wall is from a Charity Shop and I made the pasties and pickled eggs with Fimo.  The bottles crate in the corridor was a 'fridge magnet.  I bought all the glasses and tumblers from a dolls house shop.  I also made the fishing rods (by the fisherman who is sitting).  The silver "reels" for these are actually one side of a presstud fastener.
I made everything in 2000 but put them all into this roombox in 2012.

THE JOLLY FISHERMAN
A 1/12th. scale Pub
(Website Id:  (Dioramas) Wales - 0037, 0037A and 0037B)
 THE JOLLY FISHERMAN
A 1/12th. scale Pub
(Website Id:  (Dioramas) Wales - 0037, 0037A and 0037B)
 THE JOLLY FISHERMAN
A 1/12th. scale Pub
(Website Id:  (Dioramas) Wales - 0037, 0037A and 0037B)
 * * * * * * *

No comments: