Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2012

HAPPY DIAMOND JUBILEE!

HAPPY DIAMOND JUBILEE!
I hope all those people celebrating with their Street Parties will have a very enjoyable day.
"I'M LEANING ON THE LAMPOST - - - - - - "

I made this diorama for the Golden Jubilee in 2002, so I thought I would bring it back out for the Diamond Jubilee (and the people in it don't look a day older!)

The Vicar is obviously enjoying himself but his wife watching from the background doesn't look any too pleased!  
I have made everything in this diorama (except the dishes), including the dolls, the Pub., and the lampost etc. (My late husband did the electrics for the lampost).
(Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020)
 (Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020A)
 (Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020B)
 (Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020C)
 (Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020D)
 (Website Id:  (Dioramas) Europe - Wales - 0020E)
  
* * * * * * *

No comments: